When you’re out there on the prowl this weekend, be smart about it – and avoid these surefire loser pick-up lines:
- “Good thing I brought my library card because I am checking you out.”
- “I’m a butt man and you got the goods.”
- “You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?”
- “You don’t remember me? Oh, that’s right. We’ve only met in my dreams.”
- “If you were a booger, I’d pick you first.”
- "My buddy wants to know if you think I'm cute."
- "The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name."
- "You're like Costco on a Saturday and I want all the samples."